change of plans

by delightfulmood

hi friends- good but sad news… i’m staying in new zealand for a bit longer! Jon is going to fly back for his interview and I am going to stay working here.He will hopefully make his way back here then until OKC class date. Kristo day is going to have to be postponed and i’m sad I won’t get to see  alyssa off to Chicago. Love you girls and now you have more time if you want to come visit! 🙂