it WILL be happy! KRISTO, what’s the next step for you two!? i want a real date set to look forward to!
we still haven’t heard anything from the FAA so in the process of deciding our next step now! Our work visa is good in NZ until October unless we get sponsored with our jobs. We are considering heading back to states for the summer (cabin and seeing you guys is very tempting- although realistically we don’t have jobs in MN or a place to live) so we are either going to stay here or thinking about moving to Australia. Decisions Decisions and we all know how I suck at making them! 🙂
Either way, eventually we will make our way stateside and I will keep you updated when that will be!
will you have jobs and a place to live in Australia?
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Blog at WordPress.com.